You want your vehicle to look as good as it did the day you bought it. So you carefully wash it regularly Ceramic Coating is that it is hydrophobic, which is a fancy way of saying it repels water. When a vehicle has hydrophobic Ceramic Coating, water will bead on the surface and slide off more easily. This means that mud and grime will have a more difficult time bonding to your vehicle’s paint, and when you wash your car, contaminants can be removed with less effort.
If you want your paint to pop with gloss, you will want to add Ceramic Coating. A good Ceramic Coating enhances the reflective properties of your car’s paint and clear coat, adding to the depth and clarity of your paint. As we said at the outset, Ceramic Coating will add value to your vehicle. At Exclusive Detail, we are leading installers of Ceramic Coatings for Charlotte, NC, and the surrounding area. If you would like to learn more or schedule an appointment, follow the links below. But be sure to keep reading to learn about the limitations of Ceramic Coatings.
What is the difference between the ceramic coating and wax?
There are several great benefits of Nano-coatings such as:
- The coating lasts a lot longer than any wax, it is more scratch and mar-resistant which means the finish of the paint will stay like the day it was coated.
- It has superior UV protection, so the paint will not oxidize after been exposed to large amounts of UV rays from the sun.
- It is more chemical resistant. Bird droppings, tree sap, and harsh degreasers will not deteriorate the coating, where wax coatings would.
- It makes it very easy to clean your vehicle due to its extreme hydrophobic effects, phobic meaning having an extreme aversion to something which in this case would be water. As a result, it makes it much easier maintaining and drying off your vehicle.
- Dirt, dust, and grime will not stick on the paint nearly as much, which then comes back to the point of the paint being easier to maintain.
- Last but not least the coated vehicle will have a very high intense gloss and shine for years to come.
Use the best Ceramic Coating for your vehicle. Car Cosmic presents 10H Hardness Coating, and 9H Hardness Coating, coating, and cleaners for car alloy wheel, also we have windshield anti-glare coating, for interior, we have leather, interior & Plastic coating, Fabric, and many more.